3. The website may include content embedded from external sites, including social media sites. When visiting pages with content embedded from third parties you may be presented with cookies from these websites. We have no control over these cookies and we suggest that you check the information available on the relevant websites if you wish to learn more.
4. You do not need to allow your browser to accept cookies in order to browse much of the website or to access many of our services. However, if you want to block or limit the cookies which are set by our website you can do this through your browser settings. Use your browser’s help menu to find out how.
5. On certain webpages of our website we may implement so-called social media plugins, in particular Facebook, Inc.’s “like button”, Google’s “+1” button and Twitter, Inc.’s Twitter buttons. When you visit a page that displays one or more of such buttons your browser will establish a direct connection to the respective Facebook, Google and/or Twitter server and load the button from there. At the same time Facebook, Google and/or Twitter will know that the respective page on our website has been visited.
6. We have no influence on the data that Facebook, Google and Twitter collect on the basis of the buttons. According to the available information, however, if you do not click on the respective buttons no personal data will be collected and stored unless you have logged onto to your Facebook, Google or Twitter account. In that case certain user data (including your IP address at the time) may be collected and linked to the account information already present at Facebook, Google or Twitter, respectively. If you wish to prevent this, please log out of your social media accounts before visiting our website.
7. In addition, clicking a button may also lead to a collection of certain data, such as the user’s IP address. Facebook, Google or Twitter may set cookies as well, unless you have disabled the acceptance and storage of cookies in your browser settings (see above).
8. We receive no information from Facebook, Google or Twitter about which social media buttons you may have clicked or seen on our website, but, if at all, we may receive a summarized, non-person-related statistical report on the use of the buttons.